- thecitroncollective likes this
- l-a-palabra likes this
- charlackerman likes this
- badhouses reblogged this from iamapatientboy
- interligatorlikesit likes this
- iamapatientboy likes this
- rabid-glow reblogged this from m3zzaluna
- lovinstranger likes this
- okatoa reblogged this from m3zzaluna
- reclusexvx reblogged this from m3zzaluna
- aiekoh likes this
- oktember reblogged this from m3zzaluna
- firsttimeuser likes this
- oktember likes this
- wonderfulambiguity said: This almost makes you want to shout: ‘He is standing next to you! Look at his shadow!’ Brilliant photograph.
- luzfosca likes this
- wonderfulambiguity likes this
- m3zzaluna posted this
THE SHINING SUN.
— ANNIE FINCH
most of my posts here are original from 'pay-per-download' websites and books in my own possession. if you'd like to use them, please make sure you post them with the credit and source information i provided and give me credit for the photos by linking back to my blog here — that's all i'm asking. PLEASE DON’T STEAL or REPOST them as your own. you're better than that.
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ©:-this blog is a collection of vintage black and white photography that is close to my emotions and "speak" to me that i want to share that with everyone who comes to my blog. i always ask for permission before posting photos and never post photos without stating the name of the book/ source and/ or giving credit to the photographer. all photos posted here, which are not my own, are owned and © by the respective holders and are presented here for non-profit educational purposes within the “fair use” terms. however, if you’re a copyright owner or authorized representative and want your work to be removed, please contact me and i will happily remove it.
MY BEST POSTS OF THE YEAR:-2014
TAGS:-RADAR, FEATURED, POPULAR POSTS (500 - 20K+ NOTES)
all brave and creative photographers
black and white
light and shadow
lit, quote, poetry